Author(s): Carl Laferton
Many Christian young adults and teenagers have hard questions about their faith. Many non-Christians do, too. Michael and Carl take nine of the hardest, such as "Doesn't Jesus ruin your fun?" "Why is there so much suffering?" and "Don't Christians hate gay people?" These aren't questions with easy answers; but, as they show, they are questions that have good answers. Written for people of all backgrounds and beliefs, it's a book that is short but not simplistic, and clear but not condescending. If you are a Christian struggling with these issues if you want to have confidence to talk to your friends about these things or if you are a non-Christian who wants answers to the hardest questions you can ask grab this book.
1. Doesn’t Jesus ruin your fun?
2. In the end it’s just a matter of opinion, isn’t it?
3. How can anyone believe Jesus rose from the dead?
4. If Jesus is real, why is there so much suffering?
5. Does Jesus care about my pain?
6. Hasn’t science disproved God?
7. What does Jesus really think about being gay?
8. Surely you don’t think there’s only one true religion?
9. Why should I bother with Jesus?